"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience,and learn from it.
Life is never dull." ~ Oprah



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Here I Go!

so as the new year rolls around, i am pushing myself to learn these new things that i have feared for far too long.  i've had a personal profile on facebook for a while now and absolutely love to find and keep up with old friends that have drifted into other parts of the world - not to mention all of the friends who live in the same city, as it seems that time slips away from most of us and the technological world is one of the only ways to stay in touch.  well...except for texting; which i love to do on my iPhone (yep, i'm a mac girl), it just cuts way down on disturbing the peace with obnoxious ringtones and chitter-chatter in public places. 

anyway, back to why i'm finally doing this now...i don't know.  maybe a creative spark, maybe a Universal nudge, maybe supportive people in my life, and maybe it's just my time!

So look out world...here I Come  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment