"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience,and learn from it.
Life is never dull." ~ Oprah



Friday, January 29, 2010

Courage & Ease

OKAY!  so...I just posted my first item - ever!  As much as I dislike having to say it, my item is not on etsy.   I mean, you gotta start somewhere - right?  And believe me, I am ecstatic that I finally have!!!
...just a sprinkle of courage and a dash of ease goes a very long way when I am moving forward and putting my stuff out there.

I got this pic today of my friend Nicole and I taking a jewelry class taught by Jennifer Perkins of the Naughty Secretary Club.  The class was back in December at The Stitch Lab and was a whole lotta fun!

Nicole, me (Keli), and our classmate

I can't wait to take more classes & get more items posted!

OH!  I almost forgot...it feels like it has been so long.  My trip to Santa Fe and Taos was wonderful!!!

In Taos, we got to stay at an eclectic & historical Bn'B Mable Dodge Luhan House.  Went to bed at night under the stars and woke up to the beautiful sunrise in the Solarium room - ugh!  I could totally do that every day (if I didn't have to work nights).  This place was so inspirational..."After all, Georgia O’Keeffe stayed here. So did D.H. Lawrence, Ansel Adams, Martha Graham and Carl Jung, among many other notables."

And speaking of Georgia O’Keeffe - I've been wanting to go to her museum in Santa Fe for years.  So, we took the time to stop by and...it was closed for renovations.  Boo-Hoo!!!  Oh Well, such is Life.  Maybe next time.

For my birthday, I got to visit Ten Thousand Waves for a much-needed massage, hot bath, and meditation. Next time I go, I'd love to try more of their services and stay overnight in the Silver Moon ;-)

Well...that about sums up the recent experience on my creative journey.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment