"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience,and learn from it.
Life is never dull." ~ Oprah



Friday, January 15, 2010

Travel time...excellent!

Here I am, working my "day" job and planning what I am going to take with me to Santa Fe and Taos this weekend.  I really enjoying being out of town for my birthday...I've done this for years. I find that it's a way for me to refresh for the year ahead and reward myself for the past year.  What a treat!

Of course my upcoming move is on my mind quite a bit these days since i'll have my own craft/work space. I am so excited about it, I can barely sit still  :-)  I've been reading other blogs and seen many of us are cleaning up and organizing our craft spaces.  Can't hurt to get a few tips, right?  (if i ever figure out how to link my favorite blogs on here, i will)

I'm still SO very new to this technological networking thing, i get a little overwhelmed with all of the darn accounts i should have and must keep up with in order to "be found" - on the flip side, i am very grateful that it's available because there is an abundant amount of wonderful people, places, and creativity out there...it's great to be able to share.

Well, back to New Mexico...it feels much like home (Austin) out there for me, minus the humidity.  And i always feel at peace when i am traveling through. it's been a while since i've been out of state, so I am really looking forward to this trip!  The place we are staying in Taos is fantastic.  And it's going to be cold - I think I'll make some snow angels if the opportunity presents itself!!

Ta-Ta for now...and stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment