"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience,and learn from it.
Life is never dull." ~ Oprah



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Peace Out! Austin

I'm headed out with a happy heart and a u-haul trailer loaded, ready to go!  Today, I'll leave Austin about 2pm, will stop in Dallas, have dinner and spend the night at a friend's place.  Then, I'm planning on Missouri (poss. Kansas City area) for some rest Monday night.  Tuesday, I'll be as close to Fairfield as possible so I can get up Wednesday morning to start meeting people, moving in my dorm room and registering for classes.  YaY!!!  Very excited to start my journey at Maharishi University in Fairfield, IA.

The past two months have certainly been instrumental in my personal growth.  I took part in 5 re-birthing sessions, moved, left my job of almost 12 years, spent time with many friends, and made it to all my favorite places around Austin.  
I even opened to a guy I've known for a few years - it didn't amount to anything, though my ego got a bit trampled on.
Important thing is that I stayed whole.  
Guys: women aren't the only ones who send mixed signals!  
I must say, that was all quite confusing.  Luckily, I no longer deal with a damaged sense of self.  I'm just glad we're able to continue our friendship.
So in the words of Paulo Coelho:
Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused



Speaking of friends again...I LOVE my Friends!  I have so many wonderful people in my life who are loving, kind, and supportive.  We've had a hard time with the "good-bye" - remember, I'm not severing any relationships, running or going away forever!
 I'm just going back to school :)  


It's been such a blessing to have an opportunity to visit with my "distant relatives" and many of my dearest friends - my world has literally exploded with the purest of Love.

*hugs & gratitude*
P.S. If you haven't already, please subscribe / "Follow by Email" in the top left corner if you'd like to hear about my upcoming adventures  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment