"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience,and learn from it.
Life is never dull." ~ Oprah



Monday, June 14, 2010

some very crafty updates

I often read Danielle LaPorte's blog White Hot Truth.  
It's regularly inspiring and honest.  I love that combo!!!
Recently she released The Fire Starter Sessions and knowing that I would flourish personally, in one way or another, I purchased it!  I'm in the process of absorbing all of the juicy information & inspiration...i'll get back to you when I finish it.
If you happen to decide to purchase it - please give my name as a referral   =)


So...as my craft room gets more organized...my craft stuff yearns to be played with!!!  I think you know already that I am learning how to sew.  In order to do this 'properly' - I needed an ironing board.  Since I believe in supporting individual crafters, I found this lovely cover on Etsy....


Made by City Chic Country Mouse It fits perfectly, on the ironing board AND into my decor!

















Here is a painting I created a couple years ago...

my heart & soul felt empty for years, but once I became willing to connect with the Spirit of the Universe...the Light warmed my soul and began to heal my heart. As my mind also becomes healthier - one day at a time, my Life gets better and better!









One of my jewelry creations, made in a Jennifer Perkins class at the Stitch Lab last year...I gave it to my cousin, Tomi, for her birthday.  Hope she loves it as much as I do  :-)










And last but not least...
The Crafty Superstar is a super-fab book for anyone wanting to learn more about the craft biz!  Grace is full of wisdom on the storefront.  The book is an easy read, flows well, and makes a lot sense...I read it in one day b/c I couldn't put it down!!!  (this in itself, says much)  Buy it!  Read it if you have the slightest interest in crafts.

But wait - there's more!!!  ...I just received the new StampinUp catalog and simply cannot wait to order more from it.  I already love the few items I was able to order and preview as a Demonstrator.  I'll be making a few things for you to see ASAP.  If you wanna take a peek at the Retiring Items, order them now from my website keli.stampinup.net because they are 1st come, 1st serve until midnight June 30th - then they are "gone forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment