"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience,and learn from it.
Life is never dull." ~ Oprah



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

STATE of mind

(this is the first in a number of posts in reflection of my travels, May 2010)

I returned from vacation on the 27th of May.  Eager to tell you all about it and reflect on the many places I got a chance to visit...so here goes!

There were 11 States that we spent time in.  As a child, my grandmother used to make us stop, get out of the car and pose near the signs for pictures.  Since I despised that so much, I decided to capture the essence while moving.  Most of the time, my plan worked pretty well  :-)

Although, our state of mind changed more frequently, depending on our driving speed, the weather, scenery, etc. we crossed those state lines primarily in this order.

GEORGIA


SOUTH CAROLINA


NORTH CAROLINA



TENNESSEE



VIRGINIA

MARYLAND

DELAWARE


NEW JERSEY


NEW YORK


PENNSYLVANIA


WEST VIRGINIA

I will expound on each of these throughout the following themed blog entries.  If there is a specific one you can't wait for...leave me a comment & I'll put it at the top of the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment