"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience,and learn from it.
Life is never dull." ~ Oprah



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

messy, messy!...and more

Last weekend I went to the Crafty Business Seminar at the Stitch Lab, taught by the lovely Jennifer Perkins of the Naughty Secretary Club.  It was a blast and I learned SO much!!! 

After I left class, I met my friend out at the Sherwood Forest Faire and we cruised around all sunny-afternoon.  It's beautiful and there are a ton of fun vendors & artisans.  Lots to look at & fun shows to watch.
We took a couple of silly pics, like this one.


So, I've been working very hard in my new craft room for the past week or more. 
It still has a long way to go, but at least I feel like I can work on something!
I took some photos to share with you.

As you can see, I have unpacked a whole bunch of stuff...making space more crowded and super messy! 
Ugh!  I'm not sure I like posting this picture.
I have a lot to do.




And here, same concept...more tools, more mess.  But isn't that the way of us crafty / artistic types  ;-)

I did add my iPod station - which is crucial for my relaxation & inspiration. 
Not to mention that I really like to dance while no one is watching!!!


Last pic, but certainly not the least...
my actual work space!
 
It's coming together & for once I have my most commonly used tools at an arms-length.
VERY COOL

It's Complete with one of my favorite Vision Boards



1 comment:

  1. wow, now that's a craft room! happy creating. would love to coffee and/or walk town lake sometime. let me know, mitch

    ReplyDelete