"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience,and learn from it.
Life is never dull." ~ Oprah



Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm really looking forward to this year!  I have affirmed that the greatest, most spectacular changes are coming to me.  I feel myself working towards them & that delights me.  My dreams are coming true! And as Henry David Thoreau said,
I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.



Last night, I got off work at 7pm, met up with some friends for an hour, then did Bikram yoga for 90 minutes at Yogagroove.
...I crossed the midnight threshold while doing Breath of Fire, well - maybe it was actually "Rabbit." They say what you are doing at 12:01 on New Year's Day...you'll be doing all year long.  I'm okay with that!

 Yoga has brought me great comfort in the past year; I have learned more about who I am, what capabilities and limitations my body (and mind) have, more of what self-care looks like, and a glimpse of what's called Commitment.  I have not mastered any of these, but as with anything...it's the progress, the journey that makes it worthy - not that infamous destination.


Today, I prepare for my upcoming travels...for me, 2011 is the year of adventure and going places!

Monday I head for Mexico. No, there are no plans to get murdered, abducted, or otherwise violated.  I'm not going to that area - besides, that stuff can happen anywhere.

  I am going to spend the week in 
 safe, beautiful Sayulita

Maybe you'll get to see some of my own pics of the beach!  I'll be 10 hours south of Texas and enjoying the 80 degree weather with my toes in the sand  ;)
















Much LOVE to you - I hope you find all your dreams this year...it's going to be the BEST year yet!!!  

You hold a very special place in my heart - thank you for being in my life.

*harmonious hugs*
~Keli

No comments:

Post a Comment